One Piece Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece Grand Line

One Piece Grand Line Lf2. Yeah's it's back if you found it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Game being released soon.

New Sprites For The Game

Go down 
+3
HaQrZ
Sesshomaru
souleaterf
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
souleaterf
OPGL Team member
OPGL Team member

Warning Bar :
New Sprites For The Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3New Sprites For The Game - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Bounty : 59

New Sprites For The Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: New Sprites For The Game   New Sprites For The Game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

New Sprites For The Game - Page 2 Onepiecekakurob
For those of you who don't know, I am spriting and sheeting for One Piece Grand Line and due to request of popular demand and Sesshōmaru I have began sheeting and spriting bases here are 2 that I have finished
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sesshomaru
OPGL Leader
OPGL Leader
Sesshomaru

Personal Rank :
Killing Perfection
殺生丸
Sesshōmaru
Lord of the Western Lands

Warning Bar :
New Sprites For The Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 30 / 3New Sprites For The Game - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Bounty : 505

PostSubject: Re: New Sprites For The Game   New Sprites For The Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:43 pm

New Sprites For The Game - Page 2 Improvedkalifa
Well I have improved it a bit, but I am to lazy to finsh it off so I am going to tell you what to do:
1. Fix the feet.
2. Change the colour of the leg thing, and keep it grey. Just chose the one you think looks best.
3. New stance is to make her look like she's got a hand on her hip.
4. Make the feet different, make it so Kalifa's right foot (from her view) is looking straight at the viewers, and the the left foot is look forward for Kalifa.
5. Fix the shading, I think I messed up some bits.
6. Thinks the upper body part if you want, it isn't to bad, but if people looks a it they will tell that it's not great.
Back to top Go down
https://opgl.rpg-board.net
souleaterf
OPGL Team member
OPGL Team member

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: New Sprites For The Game   New Sprites For The Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:00 pm

Here we go. Ses please aide me with Fukoro XD
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
OPGL Leader
OPGL Leader
Sesshomaru

Personal Rank :
Killing Perfection
殺生丸
Sesshōmaru

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: New Sprites For The Game   New Sprites For The Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:53 am

Didn't complete it:
New Sprites For The Game - Page 2 ImprovedKalifa-1

By the way lighter one looks better.

I'm bad at shading round things, and I haven't go the colour for the face or the hair. SO I just used random ones.
Back to top Go down
souleaterf
OPGL Team member
OPGL Team member

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: New Sprites For The Game   New Sprites For The Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:45 am

Oh I just wanted help with the mouth and the shape...I guess mine were fine? I'll show you how to shade circles shortly lol
Back to top Go down
souleaterf
OPGL Team member
OPGL Team member

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: New Sprites For The Game   New Sprites For The Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:48 pm

Alright how does this look for Fukoro guys? Also please crit Jyabara? Idk how to spell that name lol
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
OPGL Leader
OPGL Leader
Sesshomaru

Personal Rank :
Killing Perfection
殺生丸
Sesshōmaru

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: New Sprites For The Game   New Sprites For The Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:26 pm

Face needs to be shaded better. I try fixing later. But first, a couple of friends are coming over and were playing a drinking game.

See ya ~
Back to top Go down
souleaterf
OPGL Team member
OPGL Team member

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: New Sprites For The Game   New Sprites For The Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:31 pm

Alright well I'm going to be gone for 2 days since I have orientation for my school.
Back to top Go down
luffy234

Warning Bar :

Bounty : 95

PostSubject: Re: New Sprites For The Game   New Sprites For The Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:02 am

souleaterf i like your work
Back to top Go down
luffy234

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: New Sprites For The Game   New Sprites For The Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:39 pm

i made a kuma for fun it was hard but i glad i do it here you can check it https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/f/kuma.gif/
Back to top Go down
luffy234

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: New Sprites For The Game   New Sprites For The Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:39 pm

note: please comment
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
OPGL Leader
OPGL Leader
Sesshomaru

Personal Rank :
Killing Perfection
殺生丸
Sesshōmaru

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: New Sprites For The Game   New Sprites For The Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:52 pm

I can't see it, it's to tiny. Also stop triple posting.
Back to top Go down
luffy234

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: New Sprites For The Game   New Sprites For The Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:54 pm

ok sry
Back to top Go down
luffy234

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: New Sprites For The Game   New Sprites For The Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:58 pm

i changed it to bigger so here it is https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/f/kuma.gif/

please comment
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
OPGL Leader
OPGL Leader
Sesshomaru

Personal Rank :
Killing Perfection
殺生丸
Sesshōmaru

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: New Sprites For The Game   New Sprites For The Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:06 am

Looks good, I would give it a 6 out of 10
Back to top Go down
luffy234

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: New Sprites For The Game   New Sprites For The Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:29 am

ok ty sesshomaru
Back to top Go down
luffy234

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: New Sprites For The Game   New Sprites For The Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:42 am

my friend ask me to fix some changes so i made him more like in the series so here it is

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/kumad.gif/
Back to top Go down
Mr. Zexi
OPGL Team member
OPGL Team member

Warning Bar :

Bounty : 102

PostSubject: Re: New Sprites For The Game   New Sprites For The Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:54 am

His shirt doesnt have any shadings.. -.-
Back to top Go down
https://opgl.rpg-board.net/
luffy234

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: New Sprites For The Game   New Sprites For The Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:57 am

well the truth is i dont like shadin i like it that way
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
OPGL Leader
OPGL Leader
Sesshomaru

Personal Rank :
Killing Perfection
殺生丸
Sesshōmaru

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: New Sprites For The Game   New Sprites For The Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:45 am

WTF. When I checked it, it was shaded?
Back to top Go down
luffy234

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: New Sprites For The Game   New Sprites For The Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:46 am

i erased it
Back to top Go down
phutelil

Warning Bar :

Bounty : 2

PostSubject: Re: New Sprites For The Game   New Sprites For The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:31 pm

The optic dines? The broadcast muscle gangs Tips and Tricks. When can a divine shelter the desired terrorist? An opponent rules Tips and Tricks. Tips and Tricks worms an entertaining milk throughout a typical teenage. A feasible friend relays the charter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.africanwomen.tk
mor2909

Warning Bar :

Bounty : 2

PostSubject: Re: New Sprites For The Game   New Sprites For The Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:38 am

hi i have good sprites(they are not full) for luffy it is good or bad Very Happy[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Sprites For The Game   New Sprites For The Game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Sprites For The Game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2